30 May 2008

Countdown to Rocket: T minus 20 weeks

By popular demand, here are the first of Corinne's "belly shots". I had originally intended to take a photo per week, but you know how life gets.


May 15th
(T minus 22 weeks)

May 29th
(T minus 20 weeks)


We can now feel Rocket moving around, too! The doctor has asked us at each of our appointments if Corinne was able to feel any movement, but up until Memorial Day weekend she hadn't felt anything. Then on Monday night we were sitting on the couch when Corinne thought she could feel something moving. From what we've heard, typically the woman can feel movement long before it is noticeable from the outside, so I wasn't expecting to be able to feel anything. But when I put my hand on her stomach, lo and behold I felt something move!

We're halfway through the countdown, and all systems are go.

- Mike (& Corinne)

1 comment:

  1. I love belly shots! You look great Corinne. I'd love to see a shot every week in the same shirt. (Fabulous shirt, by the way...you might need to cut off the sleeves for summer though.)

    ReplyDelete