23 July 2007

Danger in the Country

The other day I was out working in the garden, and suddenly this bear jumped out and bit my hand! No, wait - I think it was two bears. I escaped only by wrestling one of them to the ground, while the other was so afraid of what I might do to him that he ran off in to the woods.

Yeah, nobody at work bought that one, either.

Truth is, I cut my hand on some sheet metal on the case of a computer. Not nearly as glamorous or exciting, now, is it? So on Sunday afternoon I drove 30 minutes to the local hospital where I got 5 stitches at the base of my middle finger, along with a tetanus shot for good measure.

Lesson: accidents happen when and where you least expect them.

- Mike (& Corinne)

1 comment:

  1. Haha Mike, you totally fooled me in my RSS feed!

    Sorry about your hand... :(

    ReplyDelete