06 January 2009

Back To Work

January 6th was my first day back to work. I can't say that I was very excited to go but it wasn't so bad after all. Since I didn't have to deal with any work politics on that first day it actually was fairly pleasant. I'm only working part time so I just have to make it through three days before I get to enjoy "Anders Days" again.

For childcare, we found a stay-at-home mom, Debbie, to watch Anders. She lives close to work so I can easily walk over at lunch time to nurse Anders. The cutest thing is that Debbie's 3 1/2 year old son Zachary had this Christmas request: "I want a baby for Christmas... a REAL one."

Anders did really well on his first day in "daycare", but he did cry when I handed him over to Debbie. I honestly didn't think he'd care or notice but I guess he does! Good to know Mom is number #1 even if I don't get the most smiles.

When I stopped by at lunch, Zachary was on the floor right next to Anders making up stories about his duck to tell Anders. So adorable! I think Zachary and Anders will both enjoy each other.

In honor of work, here is my management team head shot, taken when I was about 7.5 months pregnant. The photographer cropped it such that you can't tell that my jacket doesn't fit around my then very pregnant belly. (Well, now that you know the secret, you probably can tell!)

- Corinne, Mike, and Anders Rocket

No comments:

Post a Comment