26 March 2009

Laughing at Everything

One of the greatest milestones so far is when Anders started to laugh! It's pretty interesting to see what he finds funny, too. I guess when the whole world is new to you, lots of "ordinary" things seem funny.

Vroooomm Sbusch
Apparently some sounds are just naturally funny. In this instance I made up some sounds to go with his inability to sit upright. I love that later on he starts laughing even before I get to the "funny" part.


Blowing on a Mobile
We put Anders down on the bed recently under an electric mobile that we got from a friend. I decided to blow on one of the hanging figures to add some lateral motion, and I unintentionally blew air at Anders as well. Hilarity ensued. Halfway through he seems to be trying to mimic me.


We have learned to try to have the camera on hand before introducing any new toy or putting him in a new scenario. You just never know when he's going to find a perfectly ordinary situation absolutely hilarious.

- Mike, Corinne, and Anders Rocket

2 comments:

  1. He's getting so big!! Those videos were amazingly cute. In the second one it looks like he's dancing with his arms. He does really look like Corinne too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure which is cuter or more fun to watch: Mike being a daddy (!) or Anders cracking up. You *can't* watch these videos without laughing. :)

    ReplyDelete