03 May 2005

We Are Not Dead

I have no excuse. (Actually, I have several excuses, but I'll spare you.) It's been 3 months since my last post, and quite a lot has happened in that time. And I need to go all the way back to January to catch up! As such, I'll keep the summaries short.

Donna and Vivian - early January

A week after returning from the holidays, we decided we needed to see family again. So we had a relaxing long weekend in Husum with 3 generations of Massman's. There was much knitting. And I learned how to tailor my own shirts!


Visitors from New Jersey - mid January

Drew, Michelle, Beverly and Jorge visited all the way from "Back East", staying for a week in early January. Unfortunately, the winter weather was pretty bad... at least for a group who were expecting to ski and snowboard all week! Snowfall was at a record low on Mt Hood (only 30" of snowpack). They did manage to get one good day in on the mountain, and had lots of fun exploring the area. Come back soon!


Malinda and Jean - late January

Due to Microsoft overworking their employees, Malinda and Jean were only able to stay for about 24 hours before they had to head back to Redmond. But at least a 24 hour trip is possible now that we're only 4 hours away!



Sometime in January, we managed to go to work, too. But unfortunately, due to weather and scheduling, we weren't able to use any of our new snowboarding gear.


- Mike (& Corinne)

No comments:

Post a Comment